Storage ?

I'm using the mobile app. On a slow connection. Sorry. But thanks.

Don't apologize. Some people are just too lazy to retype their answer. (Love ya bigscores!) I'm not sure why everyone gets their panties in such a wad when people ask the same or similar questions on here. I know it is frustrating repeating yourself but I've utilized the search function before & sometimes it helps & sometimes it gives you so many results you don't even know where to begin looking & by the time you look through hundreds of threads to find your answer you could've already had quite a few responses to your own thread with possibly even some better answers than others have received. Sorry to go off on a tangent about this. I've just seen too many people lately who just post the link to the beginners thread or whatever when someone asks a question.

I use the plastic pill bottles ( free at Walgreens if you ask) pp 5 is the number on mine. HH, Maverick.

Don't apologize. Some people are just too lazy to retype their answer. (Love ya bigscores!) I'm not sure why everyone gets their panties in such a wad when people ask the same or similar questions on here. I know it is frustrating repeating yourself but I've utilized the search function before & sometimes it helps & sometimes it gives you so many results you don't even know where to begin looking & by the time you look through hundreds of threads to find your answer you could've already had quite a few responses to your own thread with possibly even some better answers than others have received. Sorry to go off on a tangent about this. I've just seen too many people lately who just post the link to the beginners thread or whatever when someone asks a question.

I have only done that once, yesterday, but I did think it was appropriate at the time, especially to someone who came into a thread and asked "What are halves". But thats the only time I felt it merited that response. But I do agree that you can find an answer faster by posting a question, and people like the interaction with others while getting answers they need, Hence, this being a forum. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back