stolen equipment

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
please keep an eye out.

Some low down rotten, lower than whale shi* person has stolen the Phenix City Chapter's dredge motor/pump. On sunday a few of our chapter members left the Farm Claim (GA-11) for a while and while they where gone, someone had stolen the motor/pump and T-80 off of the dredge. So if you see a honda motor with a p-180 pump with t-80 for sale that has West GA GPAA Chapter on it, let me know. the police and GPAA have been notified. We will prosecute if we have to.

[email protected]

Will keep my eyes and ears open for ya! Man we got so many Meth heads running around here stealing anything they can get there hands on it's Crazy ! ! @

Yep - that's the truth.

Of course, the other half of the equation is the guy that says "man, you should have seen the deal I just got on a pump........."

You cannot smoke, snort or inject a pump - somebody has to buy the dang thing, too.

Beth

WHAT ARE THE SERIAL NUMBERS FOR POSITIVE ID??? Many 1,000's of duplicate setups and ALWAYS write down numbers when bought and keep in with your mining receipts. DEATH TO THIEVES,CLAIMJUMPERS AND ENVIRONUTZ---John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back