Sterling ring, little bling, and a great story to tell.

kfetters

May 27, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everybody,
Hope you had a great independence day celebration yesterday!! I spent most of my day detecting. I went back to the Riverview park with limited results. It’s really trashed. So many junk targets that it’ll take me years to go through. So not much at that spot after about 2 hours. Only notable is the brass(I think) key that I dinged with the shovel.
Decided to do my back yard for a bit while we bbq’d and found a cool old button. Then went to my regular park down the street. Had a few modern coins but not much. This was all about 10 hours combined. Fell asleep for a few hours and woke up early, so decided to go hit my first beach I started with. Finally had some luck and broke my 2 day lame streak with a sterling ring, some bling, a cool American eagle token, 5 Pence coin, and some modern US coins.
It was at the last spot where my night/early morning really got exciting. It's roughly 4am. I hear giggles from over my shoulder. I turn around and here come 2 naked ladies running across the beach to jump into the water for a dip. :laughing7: This was a good 75 yard trek. When I got to the waters edge and do my slowest turn around ever, it was the first time asked had I found anything good and answered, do you see the 2 naked ladies in the water?!?!? The girls, the couple who asked, and I had a good laugh.
Unfortunately, the wife warned me to stop bringing home stuff that doesn’t fit in my pocket… so I had to leave ‘em there.. lol..
Overall, it turned out to be a great 4th of July hunting day. It’s definitely a hunt that I’ll remember for the rest of my life. Hope you all had a just as memorable a time as I did. Thanks for checking it out and good luck. Kenny :hello:

p.s. No.. didn’t have my camera on me after I had been filming junk all day. :BangHead: Not that I'd be a dirty old man type. These young ladies were having so much fun they probably would have posed tastefully for a pic with me and my metal detector as proof. #onceinalifetime

Attachments

• 7-4 north av bling.jpg
    7-4 north av bling.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • 7-4 north av beach silver.jpg
    7-4 north av beach silver.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 7-4 silver ring.jpg
    7-4 silver ring.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
And.....of course....you did the gentlemanly thing, right? Averted your eyes? ;)

HH!

The best I could whadifind!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back