Sterling+14K ??

Thank you! I will as soon as I get home. Running around the yard sales at the moment lol

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just viewed it to look at photos and it only has one photo still but then it shows you have no active listings and no sold listings. Weird!

That is weird
It shows 4 photos for me
And I got a bid so I guess it's working? Idk!

I see it perfectly today. Maybe it was my internet connection or something? Anyway, the photos look good and congrats on your first listing and looks like it'll be a sale for you to!!

Well I have 8 people watching and 1 bid with 4 days left.
Do people normally wait closer to the end of an auction to bid or is it just likely no one else will bid on it?

People wait until the end to bid a lot of the time. That way they may not get bid up several times. Of course there are never any guarantees that they will bid. Good luck!

The 7 day auctions are good to get a lot of eyes on the auction but most folks(depending on what you are selling) will wait until the last 30 minutes to bid or use a sniping tool to bid at the last minute. My guess is it will sell for over $15 at least.

Well thank you.
I hope so.
But if not.. Oh well.

Is there a way to make it a shorter auction?
And as far as shipping goes.. Do I have to select a certain type of shipping? I just picked one that $2 randomly??
I didn't know what one to pick. Lol

If you don't insure it, than that should be enough postage. However, the post office is not responsible to deliver it without insurance. I pay $3.63 for a first class package 3oz or less. $3.71 for 4 oz, and $3.79 for 5oz. That's with insurance.

Well.. I suppose I should have asked first !

I figured I would just get a heavy envelope and mail it out? Lol

I'm neurotic. I wrap my jewelry in tissue, then put it in a small plastic baggie. Then bubble wrap. Like I said, all that is usually less than 3 oz. (I also send a packing slip with a small free gift, but I have tons of jewelry to get rid of anyway.

It is important to pack it well. No matter what I ship in, box, envelope, etc. I always use packing box tape to make sure it is not easy to get to the item inside. To many people handle the packages during shipping. They some how magically open and the small items get lost.

I'm neurotic. I wrap my jewelry in tissue, then put it in a small plastic baggie. Then bubble wrap. Like I said, all that is usually less than 3 oz. (I also send a packing slip with a small free gift, but I have tons of jewelry to get rid of anyway.

You're very nice. I send all mine in newspaper. every time, doesn't matter if it's a five dollar item or $500 item you're getting it in newspaper. Sometimes a box sometimes an envelope. Unless it's a necklace then I'll wrap it up a little different but I haven't had any complaints yet. And I bought a whole bunch of these.

image-1155063775.jpg

image-1208990952.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back