States Can Nullify Obamacare

Impossible. If you want to leave religion out of it, why bring up what is arguably the MOST controversial topic in America? Dont start things you cant finish.

Don't tell me what I can't start and finish.

I can leave religion out of it just as easy as leaving religion out of the death penality.

Point is the left is who wants to restrict our gun rights every time a single child is kill by a gun, but has no problem with 3,300+ kids per day dying by abortion.

But since thread is on nullification we can leave it at that alone...

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

curiously I could take your signature and change it to be, "What you do with your body is your business and no one elses. Ignore anyone on a soapbox trying to preach otherwise."

but hey, that's just my take on it. and remember, wet dreams kill too.:hello:

commas are critical to free speech...or at least making speech understandable...

love how some people drag women's bodies into every conversation...
DONT KILL THE BABIES...WAIT TILL THIER GROWN THEN, IGNORE, DEPRIVE, ABUSE, AND DENY THEM BASIC RIGHTS AND PRIVILGES OF MODERN SOCIETY...
and blame the impoverished adult, " it is all your fault...lazy bum...why'd your momma have you anyway?"

curiously I could take your signature and change it to be, "What you do with your body is your business and no one elses. Ignore anyone on a soapbox trying to preach otherwise."

but hey, that's just my take on it. and remember, wet dreams kill too.:hello:

As stated 56.7 million killed. It ceases to be just a woman's body when new heartbeat starts beating.

Might point out 38*states have fetal homicide laws.* The states include:*Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington,West Virginia*and*Wisconsin.

At least*23*states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization")

Also Davest, using your reasoning why are certain drugs illegal, it's my body.

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

How can 26 children killed in a school shooting compare to the over one million children who will never be born?

Oh, I know, it all depends on which side of the placenta they are on when they're killed?

Not really, it is common practice for LIBERALS to prosecute persons who kill an unborn baby while shooting the mother or killing her in an auto accident.

Fact of the matter, you want the "inconvenient" children killed by shoving a pair of scissors up the back of his/her skull while forcing the breach birth. So long as the head is still on the other side of the placenta, it's ok to murder the child. That is how a late term abortion is done.

The child is then left to die a slow and painful death. Nurses who may try to comfort the sometimes screaming infant can be fired for doing so as it acknowledges that it is a living being.

If a man kills a 6 year old child, what is the difference? The only difference is that the child has parents and possibly siblings that care for them.

If there is any other difference, from a physical standpoint, it is only that now this child has learned to express themselves. They are no more alive than that baby thrown in the trash can.

They are no more important, but you liberals want to make an issue of someone without a medical degree deciding to kill a perfectly healthy child.

You folks are ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE POWER. You don't care about people, you don't really care about children.

You don't care about the pain, you care about the POLITICAL POWER.

If you did have any feelings you would fight against abortion, but it isn't about right and wrong or the pain, it's about the money and POWER over another human being's life.

While the baby may not be able to express how much they are hurting, they can still feel pain when you chop them up inside the womb before vacuuming them out. They can still feel pain as life slips from their frail little bodies. Abortion advocates don't care about that, but they will whine that someone still has the freedom to enjoy life and liberty.

You whine about 26 children killed in one day, but ignore the 3,000 babies murdered in abortion clinics every day.

HYPOCRITES!!!

And if the state op out, they will surly be blackmailed some how
by the boys in Washington.

And if the state op out, they will surly be blackmailed some how
by the boys in Washington.
Oh you bet! It has the look that even a supreme court justice can be blackmailed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back