Sometimes The Neatest Finds Are Eyeballed, Not Found Under The Coil

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
tueswoodbottle.jpg

My buddy and I got out today for a whole day of detecting. We got to hit 4 different spots. While hunting beside a river, I eyeballed some pieces of petrified wood, and while climbing a hill, I also eyeballed this old pop bottle too. They were all keepers.

mushrooms.jpg

Luckily I brought my camera along. There were all kinds of mushrooms growing in the woods, fields, trails and on stumps. Here are some pics of the mushrooms.

tuesall-2.jpg

The coins were many. At an old turn of the century house, I found a pile of pennies (no old though) in a shack which was still standing. There were crack pipes in there, old clothes and a sleeping bag.

tuesbestcoins.jpg

Here are the best of the best.......found with the AT Gold. It's always nice to get a couple of silvers and older pennies.

tuesbling.jpg

What would a hunt be without some bling......My buddy got what appears to be a gold cufflink. A great find for sure. We put in a 10 hour day.......man were we tired!

its better (4).jpg

Thanks for the great pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back