Something else that wont be IDed NEW PICS ADDED

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Something else that won't be IDed NEW PICS ADDED

I don't know why all but two of the what is its? That I have posted have never been identified before and I sure this will just be one more to add to the list.

I found this item 7 inches deep. It gave me the same reading that a CW bullet would give but with a co-located iron signal as well so I dug it up. When I found it I thought it was a canning jar lid and tossed it in the bag but I knew it was way to heavy for a canning jar lid.

When I got it home and cleaned it up I discovered details on it that make me scratch my head. It has ridges around the outer edge that appear to be decorative. The side view shows some stange "layers" to it??? The back is made of lead which is why it is heavy and it has a similar coloring as the bullet that Baldingboy found last week which just leads me to believe it has been in the ground a while.

Do you think Electrolosis might help it or would it damage it even further?

Anyone have ANY idea what I have found???

Attachments

• thingy.jpg
    thingy.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,091
  • thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • thing2.jpg
    thing2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • thing3.jpg
    thing3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,082
  • thingy.jpg
    thingy.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,098
  • thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,090
  • thing2.jpg
    thing2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,087
  • thing3.jpg
    thing3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,081
Re: Something else that won't be IDed NEW PICS ADDED

Sorry for the delay. I am GOING tonight to get a power supply with a little more amperage. The one I have is working but is taking FOREVER! I will post the results.

Upvote 0
Re: Something else that won't be IDed NEW PICS ADDED

TreasureTales said:
update please. It appears to have opened at one time.

Well for some reason I kept going through one power supply after another so yesterday I went and bought a car battery charger with 2/6/10 Amp output. I'm going to cook that thing good today!!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back