Some you haven’t seen

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Most are Adenas one might be a Kirk that has ears or could be a Wade.
Idk if you guys would be interested in seeing some nice Pickwicks that were found in my area or not. But if you go to YouTube look up Zach Byrd. His latest video is pretty good. He is on a middle Archaic site. In the video they say Early Archaic but they are finding Middle Archaic points and tools. I met them on FB when I was there. They are a good group of guys. There’s a shout out for the Byrd Gang

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 10

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
Most are Adenas one might be a Kirk that has ears or could be a Wade.
Idk if you guys would be interested in seeing some nice Pickwicks that were found in my area or not. But if you go to YouTube look up Zach Byrd. His latest video is pretty good. He is on a middle Archaic site. In the video they say Early Archaic but they are finding Middle Archaic points and tools. I met them on FB when I was there. They are a good group of guys. There’s a shout out for the Byrd Gang
Zach’s pretty good to watch I like him alot. The ditch walker is a good one. Tennessee valley relics is killer, P town rock hound also is a beast 👍🏽 they made me wanna start a YouTube channel hunting the Ozark mountains and showing off my neck of the woods. Caving, forging mushrooms, float trips, and rock hunting. Maybe one day it’ll come together.

OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Zach’s pretty good to watch I like him alot. The ditch walker is a good one. Tennessee valley relics is killer, P town rock hound also is a beast 👍🏽 they made me wanna start a YouTube channel hunting the Ozark mountains and showing off my neck of the woods. Caving, forging mushrooms, float trips, and rock hunting. Maybe one day it’ll come together.
Makes you wonder sometimes on the finds. If they are wet you can’t see the fresh hinges. Not saying they are making them but you never know. I enjoy watching all of them to. I do know the Zach crew are legit cause I’ve I.D. Some of their finds for them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread