Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground and more on the way so I figured I would show some of my better finds because I dont know when Ill get back out :'( . I was luck enough this being my first year detecting 2 find a 2 center pictured with my better silver coins an 1858 flying eagle cent pictured with My IHP's, A 1902 s barber Quarter, 1808 Spanish 1 reale, 4 seated dimes and tons of cool relics and rings. Thanks for looking and hope weather permitting that you-all are still getting out.

Attachments

• Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 825
  • Picture 448.jpg
    Picture 448.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Picture 449.jpg
    Picture 449.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,066
  • Picture 451.jpg
    Picture 451.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Picture 456.jpg
    Picture 456.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Picture 455.jpg
    Picture 455.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Picture 454.jpg
    Picture 454.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Picture 452.jpg
    Picture 452.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Picture 450.jpg
    Picture 450.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,062
  • Picture 202.jpg
    Picture 202.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 829
  • Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 825
Upvote 0
Those are some really nice finds.

Your just gonna get better. The more time and yrs spent you'll start to find even more. That is a really good first yr.

HH Jer

Nice finds! :hello2: Here in California we can still get out, but it's really hard to find a place that hasn't been built on and/or asphalted. :dontknow:

congrat on the first year you have some real nice finds

WOW, for your first year of MD'ing you sure had some great finds. Keep doing what every your doing.

sscindercoop, Great year you had ! Could you please show a pic of the reverse of that
silver and turquoise thunderbird , thank you ! Argentium.

Argentium said:
sscindercoop, Great year you had ! Could you please show a pic of the reverse of that
silver and turquoise thunderbird , thank you ! Argentium.
Sure. Thanks for your interest

Attachments

• Picture 224.jpg
    Picture 224.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 813
I'd take that for a great years collection of finds. Being your first well that's just awesome! :headbang:
I like the match safe in the first photo, and the matching heel plates. What year is the Vickie Quarter?

pepperj said:
I'd take that for a great years collection of finds. Being your first well that's just awesome! :headbang:
I like the match safe in the first photo, and the matching heel plates. What year is the Vickie Quarter?
1900. Thanks for your interest :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• Picture 387.jpg
    Picture 387.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 772
  • Picture 387.jpg
    Picture 387.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 770
Wow, there are alot of guys that don't find that much in five years!

You are my new idol...

Nice finds!

sscindercoop , Thanks for the reverse pic . That bird is very special ,I'm pretty sure it was
handcrafted here in my neck of the woods (Santa Fe N.M. ) about 50 years ago or more .
It is certainly Navajo - Great find ! I'm impressed with you e-trac users finds . Argentium.

Argentium said:
sscindercoop , Thanks for the reverse pic . That bird is very special ,I'm pretty sure it was
handcrafted here in my neck of the woods (Santa Fe N.M. ) about 50 years ago or more .
It is certainly Navajo - Great find ! I'm impressed with you e-trac users finds . Argentium.
Thanks Argentium they make beautiful jewelry in your neck of the woods :icon_thumleft:

One of the rings caught my eye. second row, first on left. I have one identical to it. The same "opening" in it. Obviously yours is missing the same adornment that mine is.

Nice work on all that good stuff you found, and one of the rings caught my eye also, the one on the bottom row on the left, small silver with a blue stone, is that by chance a kiddie gem ring? please let me know, and outstanding work there scout! HH!

Chuck.

Holy smokes! Awesome variety of finds! 8)

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back