So whats it worth?

Ok 5 grand... I wana talk about your coon pup!!! Soooo cute!! He or she will be the best pet you can imagine until she goes into heat or if its a boy his nuts will start pumping test. And it will get aggressive and you must let it go. Adorable tho cherish it
already that time grizzly
She shows up about once a week .. Fr food . She's my first child too leave home .. She was a lot of fun I really enjoyed raising her up ..

It bogged down the 24 hp Honda? We were hoping to put two guys underwater, one dredging and one clearing cobbles, in Nevada of course. As far a value, it is truly worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Those six inch triples are getting as rare as hens teeth. Not much value in Cali, as too big to go outlaw with, unless something breaks in May on the Rhinehart case. Your best case for sale would be Oregon before the libertards completely shut down the issuance of permits. Certainly is a big river dredge, but without some rain out here in the west soon, there may be no water to dredge in. Have you had it out and tested it much??????? How is the recovery rate? Weren't you having problems with not enough suction? Can't recall what type of pump you had on it... Regardless of what it is worth, appears from the pictures it is a first class build, perhaps with you fabrication and diving skills, a Nome trip is in order... Good health and good hunting.

he should leave the t80 On it the big compressors bog the engine to much that's why I took the kac off !

It bogged down the 24 hp Honda? We were hoping to put two guys underwater, one dredging and one clearing cobbles, in Nevada of course. As far a value, it is truly worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Those six inch triples are getting as rare as hens teeth. Not much value in Cali, as too big to go outlaw with, unless something breaks in May on the Rhinehart case. Your best case for sale would be Oregon before the libertards completely shut down the issuance of permits. Certainly is a big river dredge, but without some rain out here in the west soon, there may be no water to dredge in. Have you had it out and tested it much??????? How is the recovery rate? Weren't you having problems with not enough suction? Can't recall what type of pump you had on it... Regardless of what it is worth, appears from the pictures it is a first class build, perhaps with you fabrication and diving skills, a Nome trip is in order... Good health and good hunting.

The compressor I was referring to was on my 4" .
And a t80 will dive two folks just use the proline set up there pulley spin it a little faster . Iv dove on them with 2 folks a few times now ...
That bigger compressor will bog the 6.5 and wount run as fast as it need too for that over under setup..

Working on the nome thing now but just for a few weeks ! Not all Sumer ...

And I was trying to get more water flow thru the box the suction on the 6 is pretty strong ... If it gets your hand you have to use the flap to get it back .. And rock are impossible to pull off the nozzle without the breaker flap ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back