So Long, Old Friend

Hi Bob so sorry for your loss Beautiful dog they are always there for you no matter what I am about to go through the same thing I know it is going to be hard I have a Yellow Lab that is 12 years old she is going down hill not doing real good it is sad and you wish they could be that lively pup that you have all of the memories of all you can do is Cherish all the fun times and memories I have a 4 year old Labradoodle that is really going to miss her too

aaaw so sorry to read this , been there , losing a friend breaks your heart :( love k9's ..... hang in there . dawg

Attachments

• diamonddawg.jpg
    diamonddawg.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 651
  • diamonddawg.jpg
    diamonddawg.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 654
Our family understands, our condolences...

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I appreciate it. as you can understand it's been difficult to come back and read this post.

A DOG IS AMAZING -- IT CAN TURN TABLE SCRAPS INTO PURE LOVE.

I feel your pain and wish you the best.

“We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It’s the best deal man has ever made.” M. Facklam

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better. They fight for honor at the first challenge, make love with no moral restraint, and they do not for all their marvelous instincts appear to know about death. Being such wonderfully uncomplicated beings, they need us to do their worrying." George Bird Evans

theres a reason for the term "he / she is "dog" loyal " -- dogs love you and are loyal to you -- no matter your race, creed, religion , sex or age -- no matter what your "station in life" is be you rich or poor --if only we humans were as loyal a freind as most dogs are.

Bob, I'm so sorry for your loss. Yes, it is so hard and heartbreaking. I'm sure he is playing on this side of Rainbow Bridge. Sincerely, Donna aka Breezie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back