Aug 17, 2010

Attachments

• DSC00276 (2).jpg
    DSC00276 (2).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC00278 (2).jpg
    DSC00278 (2).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 249
You can keep that 4 letter word :tongue3: Just think, at least 8 more weeks of winter than even in the Spring the snow may still fly where it wishes :icon_sunny:

crazyjarhead said:
You can keep that 4 letter word :tongue3: Just think, at least 8 more weeks of winter than even in the Spring the snow may still fly where it wishes :icon_sunny:
crazy i love it it wouldn't be new england with out snow if it is going to be cold you might as well have some snow either 2+ feet or none enjoy hh scott

KRAZYHORSES said:
crazyjarhead said:
crazy i love it it wouldn't be new england with out snow if it is going to be cold you might as well have some snow either 2+ feet or none enjoy hh scott

I used to love it but now (age) I hate it. Slipping, shoveling and I have to work outdoors often so it makes a big diffence. I see you won't be posting any finds for quite a while ::) I'm sure it will hang around until who knows when ???

Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
It looks like you live in a nice spot! :icon_thumleft:
thanks WD 4-H Very nice very pretty all year AWESOME neighbors good people everywhere the road is a main way back in the 1600-1700s between many colonial cities other branches of roads would join in to head to Boston or New York and beyond lots of colonial hunting lots of troop movement I have many hunting spots if you ever make it this way my friend and i would like to run a 5000 enjoy the hobby scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back