✅ SOLVED Snake ring is a Raven, Mystery solved

gary s fl

Mar 21, 2005
Birmingham Alabama
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Explorer II, Excalibur, Aquasound, TDI, GB 2, Quick-triggered CZ-21, AU-21, G2, Comprade 7" & 5.5"
Primary Interest:
Other
Do the markings/symbols on this MAG Sterling ring have meaning, or are associated with native americans or with some other organization, or are they just random markings? :icon_scratch: Hard to get good focused pics

Attachments

• IMG_3011-1.JPG
    IMG_3011-1.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,283
  • IMG_3015-1.JPG
    IMG_3015-1.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_3026-1.JPG
    IMG_3026-1.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 971
UNBELIEVABLE 4getmenot, and after so many years! Great Info! :occasion14: I haven't posted anything since we sold our house in B'ham around 4 years ago and hit the road full time. I happen to see something about this old post in my settings/profile(?) today after I posted something on the 'what is it' forum. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/581833-what-they.html

I found that ring in the intercoastal waterway in Jupiter, Fl around 2002 not long after I began metal detecting. I had always thought William J Wilson was the owner of the ring since it was stamped into the inside. Right after I found it I actually tried locating who I thought was the owner in Palm Beach county. Years later after we moved to AL I posted the ring after coming across it while looking for something. Strange how things can work out.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back