"SIXGUNS" in Afghanistan... new pic

Re: "SIXGUNS" in Afghanistan

Great picture of one of America's finest! Thanks for your willing to serve our Country. Stay safe.

Sorry I havent gotten back to say thank you, we have been working a little and I didnt get back here to base until today.... Thank you all so much for your kind words, and appreciation of the people over here. It makes me feel really good that there are people back home that care about us besides our families...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Old Soldier", you must be doing something right, keep it up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope you and all your brothers come home safely.

This vet says, keep your head down and be safe. I'm proud of you Sixguns... :coffee2:

Hey Sixguns,
ANY G.I. still standing is a pretty sight, buddy! My war was Viet Nam... twice. Do what you gotta do then get your a$$ home. I wish to personally thank you for your courage and sacrifice for this great country. Remember, don't give you life for your country, make the enemy give HIS life for HIS country! Be safe. TTC

Thanks TC, coming from another Vet, that means a LOT. And thank you for your service, I saw that little "purple" in your case, and all I can say is Thanks...... And dont worry, I WILL be coming home, leaving nothing back here that I have to come back for ( thought that last time too.... ODD) hahahahahahaha

Tell all the 'Guys & Gals' we are proud of them, stay safe.

From another (Old Soldier).

Fossis...................

Re: "SIXGUNS" in Afghanistan..... Another pic

Thought i would throw this in, even I have to practice sometimes, hahahaha...

But I dont mind, this is another one of my passions... along with MDing, and beer, hhmmm, maybe not in that order either, hahahahahaha.

Hope everyone is doing great, and finding tons of Gold and Silver :thumbsup:

regards
sixguns

Attachments

• Day at the range 158.jpg
    Day at the range 158.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 495
Re: "SIXGUNS" in Afghanistan... new pic

Nuther vet here. Served from '81-'95. Bosnia was my last one...Urgent Fury was my first. Your pics make me wanna check out the reserves. Dang it all.
But hey, thanks for your service. It feels good to have a simple "thank you" from folks dont it?
Keep your head down, and bring it on home, take care of your buddies and dont worry bout nothing back here.
TC my brother

Re: "SIXGUNS" in Afghanistan... new pic

I'm not from USA but thanks for defend the free world citizens too. Stay well and supersafe :thumbsup:

C.M.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back