Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I slipped out last night for a quick hunt, I only get an hour before sundown.

I went to an older local school that has given up treasure before. I found a little clad, a junk bracelet and some trash... as usual... then I got a weird jumpy high tone, sort of like a silver coin, but sort of not. I dug it up and out comes a little silver ring. I could tell that it was real silver as soon as it emerged, I looked inside and could see writing. A creepy little smile crept across my face, as I saw that it reads "Kabana Sterling".

Thanks for looking, and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_20141016_191751_152-1.jpg
    IMG_20141016_191751_152-1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20141016_193304_541-1.jpg
    IMG_20141016_193304_541-1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20141016_193854_911-1.jpg
    IMG_20141016_193854_911-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 6
:hello2: Congrats on lovely silver ring! :hello2: Well, I guess October is the month for creepy smiles, lol. But I wondered if your creepy grin was just for joy of seeing confirmation that your ring is sterling, or if you already knew something creepy about the Kabana company. So I did google image search which produces a big variety of Kabana silver rings, including some definitely creepy octopus rings! No joke, they make a variety of octopus ring styles. Earlier this year I dug part of octopus ring at beach, missing some tentacles & not nearly as elaborate as the Kabana rings online. I love all things oceanic and have enjoyed our fab aquarium including the octopus tank. They're probably more intelligent than we are. Have Fun & Happy Halloween to you! Andi

:hello2: Congrats on lovely silver ring! :hello2: Well, I guess October is the month for creepy smiles, lol. But I wondered if your creepy grin was just for joy of seeing confirmation that your ring is sterling, or if you already knew something creepy about the Kabana company. So I did google image search which produces a big variety of Kabana silver rings, including some definitely creepy octopus rings! No joke, they make a variety of octopus ring styles. Earlier this year I dug part of octopus ring at beach, missing some tentacles & not nearly as elaborate as the Kabana rings online. I love all things oceanic and have enjoyed our fab aquarium including the octopus tank. They're probably more intelligent than we are. Have Fun & Happy Halloween to you! Andi

Thanks Andi. I am just plain creepy all around.

I looked on online last night, and Kabana makes some nice stuff. I found this ring on Ebay... sold for $15.00. I always dream of finding some really killer jewelry, however, it is sterling and undamaged, so I was quite happy to find it. GL&HH!

Nice Silver & all that clad adds up over time.

Davers

Congrats on the silver ring find Tom! :thumbsup:
Too bad the bracelet wasn't silver too!

Dave

Love the ring Tom. A silver ring always turns a good hunt into a great hunt. Congrats

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

Good pull! Silver is always a winner on my list!

Nice ring, Now find a nice lady to give it to :laughing7:

Good looking silver ring there Tom !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back