deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a silver tester so I'll have to make a trip to have it checked out.
It was totally covered with a hard build up, it comes off with water and some scrubbing. What you see remaining will come off.
After cleaning it up I noticed the numbers and marks on the inside of band.
If it's silver why the rivets to hold plate on front and if it's aluminum, what are the numbers and especially what looks like a makers mark?
There's no corrosion.
Thanks, any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 104
is it the size of a bracelet, or more like a dog collar?

Upvote 0
About the size of a bracelet.

Upvote 0
Pavia Pennsylvania is a township that was known as Union township up until 1993 -1995 it then became Pavia township so it isn't to old you might be able to find owner.But that is all up to you as far as what it is no clue.It has a lot of info on it to not be something interesting, numbered and a makers mark? strange item.Not unless it was just some type of personal I.D.bracelet.

Upvote 0
Pavia Pennsylvania is a township that was known as Union township up until 1993 -1995 it then became Pavia township
It seems that the name was being used much before this though. Newspaper articles from throughout the 20th century can found referencing folks born in or from Pavia.
One of the marks seems to be an anchor with U.S. the way the navy marked some items... maybe from a naval hospital?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back