Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunting a 1904 house and property down in Marblehead. Only got in a half hour (due to wife's agenda), but I came up with some fun stuff. This baby blew my ears out.

Nectar! For real! Shhhh... Don't tell those chuckleheads on TV that I got nectar.

This sucker rang up like 85 on the ATP.

I'm scanning along, happy as a pig in a mudhole after finding that quarter, when I got pounded by another huge signal. I unearthed it only to find a finger pointing at me... and a Suzie B right under it! Its to the right of the quarter in the last photo.

Here's the whole mess I dug in 30 minutes. Wife was honking the horn at me yelling. A what the heck - best half hour I had all week! :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 8
Pats are off tomorrow...go back and get the rest of the silver!

Not bad at all for half an hour.

nice way to end your drought!

I'm probably going to hit it hard in a couple weeks. Its my niece's place, so I have carte blanche to come and go as I please. Its within walking distance of the beach, so you can bet as soon as I settle on whatever beach/saltwater machine I'm going to get, I'll be hitting that too!

Nice bunch of finds for a half hour hunt. That silver Washington is really nice.

I got a watch like that for Christmas 2 weeks after my 6th birthday.
Too bad I didn't save it.

Congrats on your finds as well as the end of your drought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back