Silver and weekend finds.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Spent the weekend at a early 1900,s home site.Found tons of iron and trash and some goodies.Found $3.43 in coins.My first Standing Liberty Half,love it.

1-1942 Liberty Half
1- 1937 Merc, Dime
2-1945 Wheat's
23 Pennys
13 Dimes
8- Nickles
4- Quarters
Half of a Gean Autry gun,knife,dog tag parts of a old Tootsietoy truck and misc,items.Hope to make a return trip soon.Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 404
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
Thanks again everyone,Jim & Zeke I agree on the old home sites, you never know what the finds will be.Lots of kids have always taken Moms Dads things out to play with only to drop thim for someone ealse to find. Jim that silver does come out nice and only takes a little cleaning to look good. And it only takes a secound to give you that high rush when the sunshine hits it for the first time after it's loss.HH

Silver if like one of my dearly departed Dad's favorite sayings. " It shines like a diamond in a goat's a$$"! ;D ;D He had some good ones and I miss him. :(

Nice work Jar. I still haven't found my first half, new or old! You got some neat stuff there. Keep up the good diggin"~CO2

Jim, I'm with you on DAD, I'm always finding my self saying ( AS MY OLD DAD ALWAYS SAID). ;D

CO2, Hope that you find two half,s soon to make a w-hole, Pun intended.

Nice haul. I can't wait til I find my first Merc. Probably the coin I want to find more than any other. Great job and thanks for the pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back