Silver and weekend finds.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Spent the weekend at a early 1900,s home site.Found tons of iron and trash and some goodies.Found $3.43 in coins.My first Standing Liberty Half,love it.

1-1942 Liberty Half
1- 1937 Merc, Dime
2-1945 Wheat's
23 Pennys
13 Dimes
8- Nickles
4- Quarters
Half of a Gean Autry gun,knife,dog tag parts of a old Tootsietoy truck and misc,items.Hope to make a return trip soon.Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 404
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
Those are some sweet coins, esp the half dollar!!

I hope to find one of those someday..!

Nice work Jarman. That Half and Dime are SWEET. Love the Gun too. HH

Very nice JARMAN!!!
Haven't had the pleasure of any kind of a half , yet... WTG!!!
Too bad about the toys,,, I bet that little car, or truck, was totally bad to the bone... ;D
Good luck next time out!!!

:) Thanks all for all the nice comments,May SILVER be in each of your hunts.HH

Great stuff jarman!

I'd be going back there for sure!

HH

Lonewolfe

Good work! Old house sites are my favorite as you never know what will turn up. Nice!

Real nice relic hunt with a variety. Congrats on the silver! HH, Mike

beautiful silver Jarman! cutting A plug and seeing that gets the heart pumping!!!!good luck and H.H!

I'd like to comment that you find gun parts in the strangest places. I realize this one is a toy, but I have found several real gun parts just since last Christmas when I got my MD. All my finds were in City parks where guns aren't even permitted. I found two rear sights and two pieces of a broken lever so far. The sights were just the rear leaf and I had to clean them up to even tell what they were so they had been in the ground a long time. The rifle lever was in two pieces with part of it still missing. I found two pieces of it in seperate locations in the same park. First I thought it was from a Red Ryder BB gun but I compared it with the two samples I have and it was different, much better quality metal. I finally matched it up to a single shot lever action H&R rifle that was made in .22 LR and .22 magnum back in the 60's and 70's. I'll never know how it got there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back