signs on stones.

poiskie

Jul 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i am a new member here and i need some opinion from pros. our group is on a project now in the philippines. In a 3meter wide river, We found a palm-sized face on a 2-meter wide round rock(we think its japanese). water level is just about 3-5ft and is full of rocks. about 5 meters away from the 1st sign, there's a foot shaped(left foot) carving on top of another rock. and when you stand on the same rock and look forward at the direction of the foot, there's a huge rock carved as a head(around 7meters away from the rock with foot). the head is bald, a nose, a mouth and almond eyes(eyes like ****, koreans, or chinese) looking at the other side of the river. at the other side, there's a 5-ft rock that is in a unusual position so we dropped it in the river. beside the rock was an arrow pointing to the right extending to about 1meter. behind the rock was a hole. it was dumped with soil. it was the only part of the wall of the river that is soft and had an entrance. so we thought it was a tunnel. we dug up the hole. along the way, after a few feet of digging, we found a stone that is thin and had an arrow like form which pointed right. it was the only stone we found. after a few weeks, we still haven't found any sign or clue about the treasure. what do you think about this guys? thanks

Upvote 0
the head-like stone was huge. it was around 6ft tall and 4-5ft wide

Ok, I'll be the FIRST to ask....take any pictures?

Welcome to TN! Could you please post pics of each stone, each step surrounding area ect. Im very interested ...

I cant find the memory card where I put the pics. We stopped the project a month ago so I cant take new ones. I will post the pics AsAP when i find the micro sd. Anyway, is it true that the japanese bury melted gold most of the time and not in a bar shape?

and may I know what a 2 box is? thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back