Short hunt in Philadelphia church, cool brooch.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• SAM_0558.JPG
    SAM_0558.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 158
  • SAM_0559.JPG
    SAM_0559.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 133
  • SAM_0560.JPG
    SAM_0560.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 141
  • SAM_0561.JPG
    SAM_0561.JPG
    277 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 10
It sure would be nice to get an invitation from the City of Brotherly Love, wouldn't it, Chris?:tongue3::laughing7:

Nice find, Treb!

Yes sir! Can u imagine finding a coin or relic that was possibly in the hands of Ben franklin? Philadelphia is such a major city in the history of this country, the possibilities are endless!

They are not my sites to invite others, I'm lucky I'm hunting there as much as I am. You could ride 3 and a half hours and lake hunt with me?

Thank you, Treb, but I was only joking.....people who know me would tell you that me being serious is a rare occurrence. If Vino is securing permission for these sites, I think I would buy him breakfast at least once per week, lol.

Beautiful find Treb! :occasion14:
Looks to have some serious age to it too!
It looks similar to one I found back in April.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG-20140504-04054.jpg
    IMG-20140504-04054.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Tumbled 001.jpg
    Tumbled 001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Tumbed 002.jpg
    Tumbed 002.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Beautiful find Treb! :occasion14:
Looks to have some serious age to it too!
It looks similar to one I found back in April.

Dave
Thanks, I think it will look real nice at the church along with a few other things I found.

Thank you, Treb, but I was only joking.....people who know me would tell you that me being serious is a rare occurrence. If Vino is securing permission for these sites, I think I would buy him breakfast at least once per week, lol.

Me too!

Thanks, I think it will look real nice at the church along with a few other things I found.

I tumbled this piece for a 12 - 24 hour interval to get it to look this way. It has since taken on a softer patina then what you see here ... the pieces always do after being exposed to the air following tumbling. I've had good success at abandoned church & town hall sites, so you should do well there! :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you,
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back