Short hunt down South

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally had a chance to try a little detecting today. I figured I would go out to my mom's farm and check around the barn area. I found a lot of old farm parts and ended up with a worn out knife and a woodman of the world golden anniversary token. Here are a few pics of the measly finds.. but still had a nice time outdoors. HH all.

Attachments

• finds (Medium).JPG
    finds (Medium).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 409
  • knife (Medium).JPG
    knife (Medium).JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 399
  • wowtokenmed.JPG
    wowtokenmed.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 409
  • wowtokenback (Medium).JPG
    wowtokenback (Medium).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
CarolinaDigs said:
Worthwhile digs :thumbsup: Love the token , I bet when the knife was lost , it was a disappointing miss !
Hiiiiii CD...been awhile since I have seen you on..Hope all is well up in NC
allen said:
way to go on those finds...
Thanks allen..hadn't been getting out much lately and think most anything is nice now..
DD-777 said:
HE LIVES!!! Thought you were swept away by aliens buddy... :wink: ;D

Very cool digs - love the knife and token... :thumbsup:
You are the one that fell off the face of the earth..Nahh, I just went back to work and now my bedtime is around 8:30...I can't hang with the big dogs anymore...Glad to hear from ya.

Glad you did SC....Awesome recovery's......The Woodsmen Token is Great.Pray for the Mild Winter :thumbsup: Nice Job!!!!

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Long Live the Styrofoam Plate ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rock On My Southern Stud Brother ... Good way to work off the Seconds Thirds you had on Thanksgiving ...

Your Buddy ~ Nick
Thats my fine China Nicky....and I hope you took today off and rested from your feast yesterday.
civilman1 said:
Glad you did SC....Awesome recovery's......The Woodsmen Token is Great.Pray for the Mild Winter :thumbsup: Nice Job!!!!
Thanks civilman...and yes, I hope it will stay this way for awhile but I have my doubts.

That is a sweet token!! Good job!

Nice!

Square nails tell the story (as I'm sure you're aware) - looks like it's worth a 2nd look/search!

HH

LW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back