serious?

I just bought a 96 count box of crayons yesterday. Even has the sharpener mounted in the box. Looked at every toy in Walmart and then was told that the crayons were in the stationary dept. Go figure.
Anyway, the boys should say they were using the pencils as pens. They were pretending to take away gun rights with them. Lord knows our elected officials are doing much more damage to this country with their pens. Luckily you can't get a full-auto ink pen. :)

Before we know it all kids peanut butter sandwiches must be crustless,gotta watch out for breads with high grain content.

I just have to wonder why, as teachers ,they dont teach gun safety and self defense ??? or how to write a check ,mail a letter,apply for a job . My youngest is 15 ,the oldest is 23, it seems real practical knowledge is not taught, despite numerous and redundant school boards.

Before we know it all kids peanut butter sandwiches must be crustless,gotta watch out for breads with high grain content.

The schools in my area (sad 40) banned peanut butter sandwiches because just one kid is alergic to peanuts:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

I just have to wonder why, as teachers ,they dont teach gun safety and self defense ??? or how to write a check ,mail a letter,apply for a job . My youngest is 15 ,the oldest is 23, it seems real practical knowledge is not taught, despite numerous and redundant school boards.

This is a good reason to abolish the dept of education:thumbup:

This is a good reason to abolish the dept of education:thumbup:

I like it !

if I am reincarnated I hope all school & activities are taught on the internet.

Sports and other school activities also.

wii bowling, wii band, etc. of course cheerleaders could be sent door to door during wii football.
and I could sleep during wii locker searches & wii Calisthenics.

wii lunch could be ok

Last edited:
I like it !

if I am reincarnated I hope all school & activities are taught on the internet.

Sports and other school activities also.

wii bowling, wii band, etc. of course cheerleaders could be sent door to door during wii football.
and I could sleep during wii locker searches & wii Calisthenics.

wii lunch could be ok

wii agree:laughing7:

due to many kids having "nut allergies" * some schools have wanted to ban p nut butter sandwiches from the school lunch programs --all the bread and pasta at my wife's school has all gone "whole wheat / high fiber" pc --the wife hates it and so do the kids

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back