Seeking my treasure in Arizona

WELOME! lots of good people and good info................but kiebasa in pieogi?my ma would have a heart attack,pork and veal.i wish you guys were closer,i've got about 300 in my freezer,meat,potato,potato and cheese and kraut

WElcome Babushka

Attachments

• pic44828.gif
    pic44828.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,062
  • pic44828.gif
    pic44828.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,058
Hey Bab,

Yep, it always nice to see another female who shows the interest in metal detecting...we gals here welcome you! ;D Looking forward to seeing your post and finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting.

;) RR

815239wg1md3mmcy.gif

Attachments

• 815239wg1md3mmcy.gif
    815239wg1md3mmcy.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,025
Welcome, May your finds be many.

Fossis.................

Hi Babushka, I just bought a brand new ace 250 as well, it really gives a loud bell when you find something decent, I guess the more we use them the better we will get, can't wait to see some of your finds, good luck mate!

I thought that Bran was going to ask if those were your real eyes.LOL!!
Welcome to the funny farm. There's only one rule. Send all silver to me in Tennessee.
Tennessee Joe

Welcome to treasurenet. Hope you find your treasure in Arizona.
Count Boris

Great picture, can't wait to see some of your finds.

Welcome to TNET Babuska!

I read your post thinking nobody knew what a babuska was. Boy, was I wrong!

I am reall surprised that Gypsy WhoeverSheIsThisWeek didn't perform one of her classic researches and have a two-page history of the "Babuska"! ::)

Happy Hunting!

welcome to the mad house. I am your neighbor next door in new mexico. but the pic of me comes from arizona i like to come borrow gold from your state lol

Welcome Babushka :thumbsup:

Why are your pupils dialated? ;D

Attachments

• 15_8_211[1].gif
    15_8_211[1].gif
    22 KB · Views: 1,171
  • 15_8_211[1].gif
    15_8_211[1].gif
    22 KB · Views: 1,175
I like Arizona...I've detected around Quartzite, Yuma. What part of Arizona do you hunt in? Welcome to TNet! :occasion14:

Hi and welcome! If you don't mind me asking, ;D are you by any chance from Russia?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back