Second Official Post

coin_collection.gif
Nice finds and keep swinging (and digging) Cladiator. Thanks for sharing...

Wow....... Congrats. Put some pics up as soon as ya can.:hello:

I agree with TNguns! I'd love to see some pics.
HH

pics

I agree with TNguns! I'd love to see some pics.
HH
how do i add pics using a phone, also found a brass eagle with 13 stars and it says e. plumbis unam? Military item?¿

Today was even better. Same area. Results -- 3 Indian Heads dateless, 3 wheat pennies, 1918 XF Standing liberty quarter, and an 1854 seated dime. This place keeps producing.

Nice. What type site? And I too agree with tngun and arrowhead82: pix needed. Don't take this wrong, but if you need help with pix/posting, ask any 12 to 15 yr. old out there nowadays (your kids, your grandkids, etc...). That's how I learned to post pix, haha

It was an old trading station, im only 25 i know how to post pics off a computer but does this site allow you to post pics using their app.

Ok, ill be posting pictures in a bit. Thank You

the washington and barber were from the same spot yesterday

If you use a darker background for the coins in the Pics - they are easier to see for us old timers!!!:laughing7:

that standing liberty quarter is really sweet

anyone tell me what the eagle is?

You've obviously found a honey hole there ! I'd be camping on that one . Sure like to see a close up of that SLQ - it's pretty rare to see
them in nicer condition .

Not sure what the eagle is but it sure looks to be in great shape....try the "what is it" forum on this site.

The eagle is off a us army class a hat

do you know how old the eagle is then

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back