SCAM ALERT !!!!!

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
I had a prizm II for sale man said he take it for $140.00
3 weeks later I get 4 USPost office money orders for $850.00 each?!?!?! I took them to the Post office to have them checked out if they are real or not.. GUESS WHAT??? they are FAKE !!!
THIS PERSON NAME IS EDMOND MARINO SAYS HIS ADDRESS IS IN
DELHPI,IN

Morris
Ocala,FL

Attachments

• DCP00876.JPG
    DCP00876.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 785
Upvote 0
These are all versions of the "Nigerian Scam" which is older than the internet.
You get an email from someone saying he has a big wad of cash, usually tens of millions. They will give you a story about how they came by it legally, want to transfer it out of the country, and chose YOU! Cause you are SPECIAL!
All you have to do is let them use your account and they will give you a huge cut.
The other is the old money order scam. You advertise something, and they offer to buy it with a money order, several times larger than the purchase amount. The money order is fake and they get your cash.
I advertised a room for rent awhile back, and must have received a dozen or so of these offers. All purportedly from England, but even their written English was atrocious.
I replied to a lady claiming to be an English engineer for her company, raised and educated with a veddy English background. I asked her why someone with her supposed education and background could not spell or speak English any better than a 3rd grader.
No reply, of course.
Sometimes I reply that they are shameful thieves who will burn in hell for their crimes.
They do not reply either.
I wonder why?
Hugger
nf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back