dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Dowser, no disrespect intended, but you're not making a lick of sense.
spider-0173.gif

If you found a way to benefit humanity, but nobody will listen. Who would you try to contact, that would listen?, to save the world.. It's Physics related!

If you're going to tell me that "nobody will listen" because they are unable to understand the premise or subject matter, then I would suggest you find a way to make it understandable.....at least to academia.

You say you have "found a way to benefit humanity..." Do you just have a theory, or is it confirmed science? Do you have any data, or repeatable, proven mathematics to support your theory? Have you written it all down in a manner that could be presented for peer review?

You say you want no credit...I'm cool with that, so then can you explain it here so that people can at least grasp the concept?

Six Seven posts and OP still hasn't said anything.

If you're really as altruistic as you claim, and you've got something cogent to say, then please just say it, and let the people you're trolling here decide whether the word is worth spreading.

So gravity isn’t an effect of planetary rotation (centrifugal action)?
It never was. Gravity is an effect of mass; rotation has nothing to do with it.
gravity (from Latin gravitas 'weight') is a fundamental interaction primarily observed as mutual attraction between all things that have mass.

He had made planets with magnetic cores! Hint, hint..
Gravity and magnetism are not the same thing.
Mixing up gravity and magnetism is a common confusion. Both magnetic and gravitational forces act at a distance and both are in evidence at the Earth's surface.

One simple distinction to make between gravity and magnetism is that gravitational forces always attract and never repel. The force due to gravity follows from the interaction between the Earth's mass and any other body that happens to be nearby (the effect extends far beyond the Earth to the Moon and beyond).

Unlike gravity, magnetism doesn't work for anthign [sic] with mass. Magnetic forces only occur between specific materials (mainly iron and certain iron alloys). This alone is a strong argument that magnetism is not responsible for gravitational forces.

When everything was created, something had to be done, to keep its creation and its oxygen and water, from spinning off into space.. It did the most logical thing there is..
It is called gravity..

At around one second pulses all atoms resonate, a magnetic atom drops, while being replaced.. "we are being held down by dropping magnets"..
"We".... assuming people are non-magnetic. Same for water, all other animals, insects and our atmosphere. Magnets and gravity were explained above. Do you actually have something to say or share... if so just SAY IT...! You ask for help or guidance but NOT ONCE mentioned pertaining to WHAT.

I'm faced with a lot of never thought of decisions.
Like my blueberry bush, green and full of berries one month ago. A quantum hole had formed at its base. Draining its life's g. I blocked the drain hole, and saved the life of my plant.. Did I just play God? Since I told you, could you now play God, if you blocked a drain? "See what I mean! I'm hard to believe.."
"See what I mean! I'm hard to believe.."

Well maybe not if you actually said something intelligent....? You should start a thread for yourself only... about 80% of this thread is you talking to yourself... weird. :hello:

Thread moved

"See what I mean! I'm hard to believe.."

Well maybe not if you actually said something intelligent....? You should start a thread for yourself only... about 80% of this thread is you talking to yourself... weird. :hello:
We are living in a free will existence, you have every right to disagree and complain, what's your point...

DOWSER: If you got something to say or share just.... JUST SAY IT... PLEASE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back