Saturdays $500 Coin Machine Bags of Dimes and Quarters

Really nice dime bag. Mine run from 1 to 6, so 9 is very, very good. Actually I would say the chance of getting 7 or more dimes is about 1 in 12.

dave5710 said:
Really nice dime bag. Mine run from 1 to 6, so 9 is very, very good. Actually I would say the chance of getting 7 or more dimes is about 1 in 12.
Funny you mention 7... The first bag I got from this bank (a couple weeks ago) had 7 in it, this one was my 2nd. I found out there is another branch nearby that has a coin machine so I'll be asking them about buying the bags.

I have not bought a bag yet, but am waiting on a CU to call me when theirs is full... However, it seems like there are several on here who talk about the bags being short. Do any of you think that it is a problem? Have you ever had that problem? I am a little hesitant to purchase a bag if the chances are it is, or could be short.

I don't doubt that they can be short, luckily the 4 I've bought from this bank have been spot on. I'm ok with it being off a few coins, but when it's off a bunch I'd be a little unhappy. It's a risk ya gotta take with the hunt.

Boxes can be short too...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back