Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Oct 8 2011resize.jpg
    Oct 8 2011resize.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 255
Upvote 0
7creeks said:
Hunted a West Virginia city park with Hightone. It was a clad kind of day, but hunting beats working.

sounds cladisfying! :thumbsup:

i dont get it.. how do you guys get away with hunting country and city parks? in this great country about 99.9% of all parks are off limits to metal detecting maybe get away with it for 30 minutes but not hours before grounds keepers or police come chasing you away.. the only way i can think is that sneeking in around 4-6 am during those non visitor hours

I've been detecting less than a year, but the city parks where I live don't prohibit detecting if no damage is done. I always go on-line first to check each city's codes. If you live in an area where earlier detecting guys made a mess, that's probably why they enacted ordinances against it. I guess in that case you have to stick with getting permission from private property owners, but that way you'll probably find the best stuff anyhow. Andi

No problem hunting city parks around here.

Hey, you can't find treasure if you're not out there looking! Plus it's exersize and you get some sunshine, and even a (small) gas rebate! How many hobbies give a cash rebate??!
:laughing7:

Born Free

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back