S.B.V.F.T. badge

Awesome! Looks like a Nazi service pin of some sort-- maybe U-Boat?

What brought you there-- security search looking for WMD?

:- Let's see Bush was a Fly Boy and Kerry a boater?Maybe Ralph Nader was on the side of the building looking in since he had no invite.But we all know that Kerry does toss his medals ;D-HH-

Awsome Pin! ;D
Looks to still be in good condition....WTG!

Cool! I agree with lab rat it looks kinda like a u-boat or a ship, great find i like german stuff never found any though, but y would it be in America though? maybe retired veteran? anyways cool find HH betcha kerry dropped it, LOL! :o oops 'i was in veitnam; i still has 3 purple hearts! oy they found out a couple o days ago that he got a bad discharge, anyways i hope no kerry lovers try to hurt me, lol HH GoldD

S.B.V.F.T.=swift boat veterans for truth.I believe they are connected with the Bush campaign.Geez I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you guys!

Looks to me like The German version of the P.T. boat or a downed pilot recovery boat. Torpedo tubes on the side don't go with portholes and window in the lazerette.
Aucadet

Thanks Aucadet! I appreciate your comment.The badge is something I traded for about 10 years ago.I have no idea as to its provenance.It would be nice to know if it was real and what it does represent.

???
Hey Downindixie, You say you found it last nite at the debate center, but in your other post, you say you traded for it 10 years ago! So, you have two of them now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back