Rover Delux by OKM Locating Technology Ltd.? Anyone here use one?

I'm also very interested in these machines.

How satisfactory did you find one to use? What kind of depth and how much work did it save you? Was it effective in locating what you were searching for? Alternatively, did you find much? ;D

The Rover series is a good deep seeking device. The target has to be at least 10 x 10cm in size for it to be seen. There is a ton of info on the Rover and it has made numerous finds all over the world.

Send me a pm for more stuff.

what's the big secret? This is a forum, we are all here to learn. You got a p.m. then you got a secret that you don't want to share.

I started posting some tips and tricks and video help in identifying targets, caves, previous excavations and more stuff.
Take a look at www.okm-usa.com under support then go to videos.

If anyone has any direct questions regarding operations or in help to analyze data please contact me. [email protected]

As always I will try to give an unbiased, though I am, answer.

hello i'm alex from italy!i see that you have the rover c2 and i'm interest to buy the rover c !can i ask you what do you think about it?thank's

hello i'm alex from italy!i'm interest to buy a ROVER C.what's do you think about this machine?thank's

Hello Elad,

I don't know if you are still look for an answer to your question about the Rover Delux. If that is the case, please send me an email at [email protected] and I would share my opinion on the OKM detectors. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back