Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some local bling from the river and lakes of my area. The rivers are shallow. I where hip waders and my digging tool is a wonder bar. Great for prying rocks and the other end for pulling them out of the way. Gloves are a must! Water is very clear and cold! Lakes are TVA owned and you are required to have a license. No big deal but if your caught without you could lose your detector or a hefty fine. There afraid your looking for Indian artifacts. I've yet to see a MD pick up an arrowhead. No cost for the license either and good for 2 yrs. Ring on top left is my best to date; 1.5 carots. $3500.00.

Attachments

• river2.JPG
    river2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 661
Upvote 0
You sound like you've got your work cut out for you!!!
But it looks like you know exactly what you are doing.
Spectacular finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful finds!!!!!
Ed

Hey those are some fantastic ring finds. Good job. Still waiting on my first ring find. Whats the total value of all those rings put together? if you know.

Swing and dig. :o

Oh wow! That is some sweet bling there! 8)

Those are lovely finds! I have my eye on a lake that dates back to the 30s, and old pictures show the beach jam packed with people. Since it is up in the mountains I have to wait till things thaw out up there, but when it does thaw I can just imagine what's been lost and waiting to be found.

Keep up the good work.

Ray

Those are some great finds. With finds like that, I'm moving to Tennessee. Congrats on the bling. Great finds.

Detectahead - where do you get the license from. i will be in Venore County this summer and the lakes there are TVA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back