Rings and 89 coins

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
There is a new Food Lion getting ready to be built not far from me. When they cleared the land, out popped 2 old houses that had been hidden by the trees. Got permission to hunt around the houses from the project super so me and a buddy went today for 5 1/2 hrs. Coins all over the place but mostly clad. My buddy did find one wheatie(1946) I found 3 rings....1 sort of nice, 1 maybe costume, and the 3rd maybe came out of a Cracker Jack box. I also found 89 coins....2 quarters, 14 dimes, 5 nickels, and 68 pennies. Just wish some of it had been silver. Oh well........maybe next trip. Gotta do it soon cause the houses are gonna be burned and a parking lot will cover the area.

Upvote 0
A close up of the nicer ring....cant tell what its made of...gave a gold/pull tab signal on my Bounty Hunter.... and some other junk I found.

Great find, that is a nice looking ring no matter what it's made of, all are interesting,,, they all look pretty old...
Go get somemore before that nasty new parking lot takes over ;D
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

Nice find. I wish we would have asked when they did the excavation for a strip mall not to far from here. We are surrounded by Civil War History. Get going before they pave and show us your finds. HH BRINK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back