Rick Savage is growing on me- should I be alarmed?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started off not caring for his antics ( could still do without boom baby) and I still cannot stand his wife trying to look like a teen.
But of late his actions and words about detecting have made me like him more. A couple weeks ago when he gave the homeowner a locket the family lost instead of selling it was nice. And this week he spoke with disdain on people sneaking on private property at night to dig without permission.
So good on ya Rick, keep setting a good example.

I think they are working on an ointment for that.

Hey, Jeff-Gordon.. You best post something again, otherwise you'll never catch up with Jeff of PA :tongue3:

Yes you should be alarmed! That has got to be the poorest scripted bunch of crap that I have ever seen!.... But that's just me.

No...should not be alarmed until you start suspecting random strangers of being UN soliders.

Something growing on you? Call Crisp he can cure everything Except a cold:laughing7:

In your title to your thread I thought you were growing more facial hair a accuiring a larger belt. Wheew! Had me worried there for a sec. ???

:tard:

I'm not sure if you really believe this or you are just trying to start a :censored: .

aaaammm he cussed.
but as I said at first I liked those two things he did on recent shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back