Retired Newbie from Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada

zenshut

Nov 30, 2010
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2
Hi Everyone!
Recently got a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2. Hope to really get into the hobby after my knee replacement surgeries. Trying to find a good metal detecting book to read and study over the winter.Have an older Garrett Treasure Recovery book.
All the best for the Holidays.
Earl.

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (604 x 575).jpg
    IMG_0002 (604 x 575).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 175
:hello:

welcome

this is a great hobby
one that keeps ya fit and outdoors enjoying the weather

good luck on your knee surgeries...my uncle had one knee replaced and bit ago and is doing fine. just be sure to do all the post op procedures they tell you and you will be doing great I am sure!

search on the net also. there are great metal detecting tips all over the internet. just a great way to learn before you hit the dirt.

happy hunting! :)

Welcome to T-Net Earl. :icon_thumright:

What you have found at this site is better than any book on md'ing you can find. Plenty to read and plenty of friendly folks to answer questions. :thumbsup:

MG_127.gif
Earl

welcome53 (3).jpg

River-Rat-Sig2.gif

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 88
  • River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 102
What's up hoss, and I'll tell you a good book, but you're gonna hate me for it. Steve Wilson's 'Oklahoma Treasures and Treasure Tales'. You read it, and you have to get out, but it's in Oklahoma. Also, anything by J. Frank Dobie. You read those, and you'll be thinkin about relocatin somewhere in the area of maybe Medicine Park, Oklahoma, in the Wichita Mountains. Told you you'd hate me. Later, bud.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back