Texas U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1846_1.jpg1846_2.jpg

FOR SALE

1 - Reproduction 1846 Seated Liberty Dollar

This is an excellent reproduction of the real coin. I am selling AS IS, NO WARRANTY or GUARANTEE. I do accept PAYPAL.

Cost of Coin + Shipping via USPS Standard Mail.

Now accepting Offers for anyone interested. :)

What is it made of?

It metallic and it may or may not be coated with silver. I am not sure. It reacts to a magnet. :/

Looks very convincing!

Would this be considered a counterfeit coin?

Its not marked anywhere with the word "Reproduction", which is what I think coins of this type are supposed to be marked. I took it to a coin dealer and YES, it is a counterfeit coin from China.

They are making some really convincing versions too. I saw a website that showed BOXES and BOXES of Standing Liberty Quarters, Morgan Dollars , Peace Dollars , Indian heads, Mercury dimes and on and on. I suspected that's what this was when I saw the quality.
Its not marked anywhere with the word "Reproduction", which is what I think coins of this type are supposed to be marked. I took it to a coin dealer and YES, it is a counterfeit coin from China.

Wow bet the U.S. Secret Service would be interested. Counterfeit U.S. coins coming in from China and being sold here in the U.S.
Might not be wise to list it for sale on a public forum.

Last edited:
I am not concealing the fact its a fake. I just posted it for someone who wanted a filler. Let's cut to the chase...whoever wants it, $20.00 bill w/ free shipping and its yours. (Unless your out of the country and shipping is NOT free)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back