Removed by poster

Re: Any Ideas on this ring??'NAZI SS' Marks???

Just sell the damn thing and be done with it. You are not going to change the world by melting it down. Hate is going to go right along its merry way no matter what you do with it. Its sad and it would be nice if melting it down would make a difference but I am afraid it wont. There are lots of people out there who collect holocost, WWII, slavery, Etc... It doesn't mean anything. JMHO

Charlie

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Re: Any Ideas on this ring??'NAZI SS' Marks???

I had a big nazi enginners knife in a sheath --that I got from my mom after my step dad died --he was in WW2 --it was taken as a combat "trophy" off a dead german officer who was trying to set explosives on a bridge in germany late in the war--- it was rather like a bowie knife kinda --- I used to take it out to the local schools and show the kids (when they were tought about the holocast at school)-- it proved to their minds that the nazis really "existed" --to read about history in a book is one thing but to "hold" a bit of it in your hands another -- as a kid I had a nanny that had lived thru the camps ---she had a blood mark and number on her wrist -- it happened .

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back