Remember when you were young

When my daughter was 3 I was babysitting for a little 3 yr old boy they were going thru the house playing then next thing I know she running to me cring her eyes out and he following teasing hers FELL OFF she wants to know when and why she lost hers Hehe!

LoL!

ok, MG...

and how much older was she when you told her how women actually run the world? ;D

:icon_jokercolor:
rmptr

As soon as I quit laughing and getting on to him and got her to stop crying then slapped his father silly that was when I told her if ya dont got one then you rule the world ( she listened and learned really well!)

Ok another

Attachments

• tv_back_pic2.jpg
    tv_back_pic2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 129
mental granny said:
When my daughter was 3 I was babysitting for a little 3 yr old boy they were going thru the house playing then next thing I know she running to me cring her eyes out and he following teasing hers FELL OFF she wants to know when and why she lost hers Hehe!
My younger sister is still beating me up because at about that age I told her that all babies were born with them and then they fell off the dumb ones.
Forgive me my sins.......My sister won't.

At least God has a sense of humor for things like that (even if your sis dosent) did she pull that on someone when she got the chance? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back