recken its time i busted some puters

TheSleeper said:
LOL ty for the kind words Charlene, actually i got the name from the movie "Dune".
"The Sleeper Awakens" - I suspected your name came from Dune. But your avatar looks like Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings. Are you combining two of my favorite book characters?...

I don't think I will be posting my mug - then you'd really be experiencing some computer crashes...

Joe

You got it wolfman. Just wish dune had expanded to a series but recken it would have lost alot and the second movie was ............. shall we say disappointing. And now no more LoTR`s geeezzzz depressed.

AT LAST,THE HOOD REMOVED, WELCOME TO MUG SHOTS, FOSSIS..............

great picture sleeper trouble is you look serious and that vest looks like you might be carryin grenades, im hoping you have agood sense of humor HH jim

LOL bowser, no grenades, all detecting gear. Well on that vest anyway ;)

Yeah i know i tend to be to dang serious, need some lessons on loosing up, maybe take a week long boozer cruise or something like that.

That is a hell of a get up there.

Nice to meet you Sleeper - the hood got me for a second too...I thought you were standing in water!

The vest is a good idea, I like it.

NS

Hi, sleeper. Nice pic and I really like that vest! We have an Army supply store here and I'm going to see if I can find one of those.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back