All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Metal Det 004.jpg
    Metal Det 004.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,639
WOW, Shiny Hood. First Glance I thought you were standing
waist Deep in Water ;D

Welcome to the Mug shots Sleeper.

LOL yeah set the camera on the roof with self timer on, arms ain`t long enuf to hold the camera and snap one myself ;D

Ohh gosh Gypsy now ya gonna make me blush... :-[

I'd be a poor judge of a guy's looks.......and does it matter anyway......at least in treasure hunting? But I've noticed the ladies here are definitely better looking than average! Cool tool pack!

good to see ya sleeper! i thought you were standing in water for a minute too! youre not half as scary looking as i might have imagined! ;D ;) nice pic! ( and a nice detector as well. i just got one myself! ;))

Ah Sooo Sleeper.... Now a face behind those wise words. You are a brave man indeed.

Best regards from Kalifornia.

Hiya Sleeper,

Great to see ya! I'm laughing at what you just stated about busting some computers...well, needless to say I had this welcome post typed up and then the "cannot connect to the server" popped up, so if it doesn't go thru this time, then it's your fault!! ;D ;D ;D I'm enjoying your posts and looking forward to seeing more.

;) RR

Hey, Sleeper...what an interesting picture. I though you were standing in water, at first, too. :)

No computer problems here! ::)

Hey Sleeper-
Good to see ya.Glad you posted your pic.Always enjoy your posts.

Wellllll i `m glad everyones puter survived, river rat i ll plead the 5th on that one.. ;D

LOL or maybe that was me messing up the server ::)

You have me so confused Sleeper... you look like Sam Elliott in Road House. But the name Sleeper.. I think of a car that was used to haul moonshine.... or I think Johnny Weaver and the Mask Marvels, thats about when that choke hold The Sleeper was founded in wrestling. No, no, let me guess You like to sleep? :P

You did a fantastic job taking the photo, I should be able to recognize that wax job anywhere when I travel through Chesapeake. :o

LOL ty for the kind words Charlene, actually i got the name from the movie "Dune". But everything else u said was right on, cept the sleeping part to many sleepless nites. ;)

Welcome to mugshots sleeper. I too was thinking water at first glance and I agree, nice vest. Mona Lisa, I must say, you are looking lovely today.

Welcome to mugs! I also tohught that you where in water ;D
My computer is still a live! :D ;)

Packerbacker> its a tacticial load bearing vest, they come in different configs and u can get them at any Army/navy surplus store or ebay has alot of them cheap. There great u can carry everything u want and feels like ur not carrying anything at all, phone,gps,pouchs,digging tools, snacks, water u name it u can pack it on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back