Real Treasure Map=Need help

FIRST STEP
? ?Would? be, THINK TO YOURSELF,

? ? ? ? ? "Would I Buy a Treasure Map, Why would Someone Sell a Treasure Map, IF there is a Treasure
There to be found ? And should I Trust this Person That They arn't just selling me a Piece of Paper ?"

? ? ? ?IF you can Answer all these Questions, on a positive note.
? ?Your More Trusting then 99% of the Population.

OF COURSE you could sell it

? ? "AS A NOVELTY ONLY" and a Note that says AS FAR AS YOU KNOW, it's real & Unclaimed.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?In which case you wouldn't be looked at as a Scam Artist.

THIS IS NOT A COMMENT ON YOU PERSONALLY, Just an Observation of Human Nature? ;)

? By the Way,
? ? ? ? Welcome to TreasureNet.

? ? ? ? ?jeff

Upvote 0
realtreasure1, ----------------hOW'S ABOUT GOING INTO A LITTLE MORE DETAIL! WHERE DID YOU COME BY THE MAP?-----Do you know whats to be found with the map? ------- What State is the Treasure to be found in? -------- Is it in Code to be broken? --------- And of course you didn't say but do you have a map to something already found? ------------Why haven't you looked for it yourself? --- One would think if your willing to part with it, it must not be worth much. Please tell us more.

Upvote 0
Welcome to t'net. Beware of treasure maps. Not that they can't be real, just beware.

Upvote 0
First, i agree with the rest, there are so many treasure maps making the rounds, you may have one that has been coped many times. When you have a map there is no guaranty that it is real. The only way to be sure is to research and see what you come up with. If you need help on learning how to research this map, where to start and what may be at the end of the search, we will be happy to help.
But remember this, it could take a month or two years like the one i have been working on. If you decide to show the map on are site, leave off all writing and just show the lines are symbols and we can give you some ideas. But never sale a map until you do the resarch.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back