Rcawdorswife and K9s with MORE puppy photos

Re: Rcawdorswife and K9's

Here is Topaz as a pup and as an adult.. He has his juvenile coat so it is a little unruly. LOL

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 51a.jpg
    51a.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,030
Re: Rcawdorswife and K9's

Then here is his sister Sabrina and mom Ruby when she first came into rescue. Mom was very thin and very ill. :'( So first pict is mom, then Sabrina as pup and age 1 year in her new home.

Attachments

• Rubyface.jpg
    Rubyface.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,013
  • Sabsit.jpg
    Sabsit.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Sabrina.jpg
    Sabrina.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,052
Re: Rcawdorswife and K9's with MORE puppy photos

I completely agree! There isn't many breeds I've ever seen that maintain their cuteness from a pup to an adult. But they really are adorable!! When I was a kid, we found two puppies out in a field... a brother & sister. We found out they were part wolf and part chow. They were two of the cutest dogs ever. Even when they got older, they still wanted to act like puppies. They passed away though at the beginning of the year. My parents were pretty torn up about it.

Bran <><

Welcome to TNet, always nice to see another pretty gal here. :) Your puppies are adorable and I agree with you on no more "ankle biters". We had two toy fox terriers years ago, the wife loved them and I despised them. ;)

Now, we are blessed to have been given a runaway or abandoned dog that no one ever claimed and their lost was our gain, even though our doggie is short, he by no means is an ankle biter and is the best dispositioned dog I ever had. He is super great with kids and anybody, sure not watch dog type. His name is Shorty and he is a Pembroke Corgi. His only down side is: HAIR, lot of it :)

Again, welcome to TNet and thanks for posting in MUGS.

Don in South Jersey

beautiful fur babies pictures and nice also to see another lady detector... I am gonna have to email you a pix of my sadie.. she looks alot like yours but shes got a curly tail, yet when she lays down it goes straight... am dying to know what she is... so gimmie a few to get the pictures...sadie was also a rescue here..

rae

Don in SJ said:
\ His name is Shorty and he is a Pembroke Corgi. His only down side is: HAIR, lot of it :)

Again, welcome to TNet and thanks for posting in MUGS.

Don in South Jersey

Hi Don!

I groom a show dog that is a Cardigan Corgi that visits me once a week to get his nails filed. Yes, they have TONS of hair for a small dog. :) Owner shows, but doesn't want to groom him let alone try and do his nails. He has been trying to make babies, but no success yet.

RCW

Hi RCW,The dogs are beautiful and so is their owner!!Hope your fiance doesn't mind me saying so.Hope to see many great finds come your way!!!!HH, Bootstrap

Thanks Boot. ;) He doesn't mind he enjoys it! ;D
We hope we can find lots of goodies. Hopefully in Spring.

RCW

Nice looking puppies!!!

And by that I meant the dogs! Are those samoyeds?

HH,
SgtSki

Hey RCW, spoke a few times to you in chat. Love your pic, alway great to have more gals joining up at TNet. Great dogs too, and thanks for all the rescues.

;) RR

welcome_signs_6.gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6.gif
    welcome_signs_6.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 797

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back