lexiSnow (2).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,295
  • pupstogether (2).jpg
    pupstogether (2).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,303
Re: Here is my mug Rcawdorswife

welcome Mrs.Worth

Welcome to TNet and what a lovely lady you are. Hope you have fun on here.

Thank you for your warm welcomes. ;)

My fiance and I have been on TNet since July or August. Nothing major found yet other then my fathers cache or stash along with his gold teeth. ;D I seem to get silver handed to me a lot more then me finding it with a detector. :(

I am a dog groomer and have a huge passion for animals. I have been involved with breed specific rescue organizations. We have two dogs, and two cats.

I am a very proud mother of three children.

Happy Hunting Everyone!

Thanks Again,
RCW aka Hillary

Re: Rcawdorswife and K9's

Really really cute!!

I enjoyed seeing your photo too "H" ;D

Glad you are here. Best of luck to you and yours!
Great to put a face to the nice person we see on the board.

BDoo

Woof Woof.

I have 2 Westies that look like that in the snow.

Welcome.

Love those dogs. I had one just like them. Are they Samoyed?

Yes they are! ;D The two pups were foster dogs with a horrible past even only being 8 weeks old when I brought them into my home. Both pups at 18 weeks had ot have hip surgery and mouth surgery so they could correctly chew. :-\

They were both adopted to wonderful homes and I still have contact with the adoptive families. :)

The first one, "Lexi" I rescued when she was two years of age. She passed away in May of this year due to old age. 13 years. :'(

We know are owned by a Killer Golden Retriever and a Husky/Sheltie/Australian Shepherd mix. I will ALWAYS love my Samoyeds though. They have the BEST temperament out of many breeds and TERRIFIC with children. I work with many breeds of dogs and I will NEVER own ANY little ankle bitter dogs! :D

RCW

Yep they are a very devoted dog as well, mine used to guard our kids like she was a doberman....quite funny to see this little white fluff ward off big grown men or dogs. We had a cross wolf/shepard mix...Named him what else.."Wolf" great dog, loved people even when he wasn't eating them.... ;D ;D ;D

OH MY LORD?!!! Those are the two cutest puppies I have EVER EVER seen!!! EVER!!! lol Their so adorable...

Bran <><

Welcome, cute pups too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back