Raven piccys

Nice picture.
Observations of a newbie gathered from this site so far.
There are some georgous and extremely intellegent woman here.
Hmm, heck with the bar scene, if this is what MDing is like. I'll just grab my detector and head to the park on a Saturday night. ;D

Welcome to T'NET. Nice picture. I don't think they would leave a picture of me in a fuzzy boa on here. I am sure it would violate something. Any how,Welcome from a American/Irishman.

Ed D. (Donovan, formerly O,Donovan, Formerly O'Donohblain) County Cork.
I have never been to the Emerald Isle, but will go some time.

packerbacker said:
So Treasure Tales, YOU'RE the Yank that was hitting on the Queen four years ago eh?

Gee, pb, thanks so awfully for exposing me. Yeah, I like those older British babes, especially the ones carrying the funky handbags everywhere they go. Rock on Queenie, you're my kinda gal. LOL No offense meant of course. hehehe

TreasureTales said:
Hi Raven. Nice to see you. Uh, well, I guess we HAVE been seeing you with your avatar.

I fell in love with a British lady 4 years ago. She isn't very nice, though, kinda snooty. Is that typical? British women snubbing American men? I mean, are you a snob? Or maybe it's just that the lady didn't like me? LOL

no, that's not at all typical! LOL.........some rich city girls are probably a bit aloof but I'm a Northern Lass & we're very down to earth & friendly, The Scottish & the Irish are renowned for being very friendly too, but the Welsh can be a bit funny sometimes :(.

Rave said:
TreasureTales said:
Hi Raven. Nice to see you. Uh, well, I guess we HAVE been seeing you with your avatar.

I fell in love with a British lady 4 years ago. She isn't very nice, though, kinda snooty. Is that typical? British women snubbing American men? I mean, are you a snob? Or maybe it's just that the lady didn't like me? LOL

no, that's not at all typical! LOL.........some rich city girls are probably a bit aloof but I'm a Northern Lass & we're very down to earth & friendly, The Scottish & the Irish are renowned for being very friendly too, but the Welsh can be a bit funny sometimes :(.

Thank you for the honest and friendly answer. I wouldn't mind taking a little trip to northern Britain (I'm part Scottish anyway) and getting better acquainted with a few British lasses. Maybe if I met some on their own turf they would be friendly to me! LOL

Hi raven,I Know the irish and the aussies have many things in common and one is REAL BEER. yanks don,t know how to make real beer. ;D ;D

tinpan

tinpan said:
Hi raven,I Know the irish and the aussies have many things in common and one is REAL BEER. yanks don,t know how to make real beer. ;D ;D

tinpan
Obviously you have never had a Samual Adams, Mr. Tinpan ;D. I do agree with you thou most of our beer can't compete with anything North-South of the border or across the two ponds.
You guys ever had a black cow? Fill a Guiness half full and then add Blue Moon to the top. Goes down like chuggin' a root beer.

Great to meet you, Raven...and it's great to have another female to help keep the boys in line. ::)

I'll see ya in the yakroom! :)

TreasureTales said:

??? ??? ???

Just goes to show that there is truely treasure everywhere!!!
Great pic!!!!
welcome to tnet!!!! :)

Dashing indeed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back