image-3361946136.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image-1623965444.jpg
    image-1623965444.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2664843173.jpg
    image-2664843173.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 107
I like that check book cover. I just re-listed a Sears vintage "like new" cassette recorder/player. Only got 4 views the first time around, hopefully yours does better if you decide to sell it.

Ya I thought the check book cover was really cool also. Alligator sells really well on the bay so hoping to get some good money for it...just got back from a TON of local sales so hopefully I'll post later

Yeah cool checkbook for sure. Funny, I went to a ghetto sale today myself. House must have been sitting for a while. Looked like mice chewed on a lot of things. Still did alright though.

$7 spent on a slow day

Ghetto ran estate sale of a elder Japanese women. A couple ok finds on a slow day.

Alligator (?) skin check book cover, worn but really cool.

NOS china paint, turns out willoughby is the best you can get and a couple are gold based and can go fo $10 a vial!

New in box vintage Japanese "national" cassette recorder
eBay, away!

Thanks guys- The sale itself wasn't bad , but the 400 lb lady with no bra on running the sale was haha! Anything of real value had already been picked through before the sale it appeared. Luckily I found the gator and when the paints sell (already listed) I should make out quite nicely. Below is the Rolliecord camera I scored, will post in a separate thread as well!

Attachments

• image-292150060.jpg
    image-292150060.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Estate Sale Rule #2: get there early.

Still, for 7$ all in, you should show a gain.

I try to get to them early but would rather hit some GS than stand in line. Also what I was eluding to is that the behemoth of a lady running the sale had picked out anything of value before the sale. Could be wrong but hats the feeling I got

I try to get to them early but would rather hit some GS than stand in line. Also what I was eluding to is that the behemoth of a lady running the sale had picked out anything of value before the sale. Could be wrong but hats the feeling I got
Go with your gut. You called it "ghetto" and now I get what you mean.
Ive never been to kne where I KNOW it's been cherry picked, but I've seen em where I hadda wonder.

Still, the Rule of Three oughta work out on your 7$. I love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back