RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Nice shock absorber on that leash.
I thought it was a berley holder!
Wire-Berley-Cage-with-Sinker.jpg

That's right...
ANY pic you like and just want to "share" or "show"...
No rhyme or reason needed...
Just post pictures that you enjoy for whatever reason...
IF you want to "describe" or "explain" then do it... if not... then don't.

This thread is dedicated to those who just love "looking at pictures". :)

Pictures can be of anything...
Random pictures from a Google search...
To a favorite picture you downloaded... or saw on a website...
They can be of anything from a dance club on vacation... to your front or back yard...
A scenic view...
Your dog...
You now... you then... when you were a kid... family... pets...
Whatever...

Just no pics that break the Tnet rules.

Thanks and enjoy :)
IMG_8674.jpeg

8DACA751-AC77-43DB-AD27-8952E54CE19A.jpeg
C36682E9-3283-4F2F-8673-A4F7419EF833.jpeg
IMG_8674.jpeg

This is just down the road from me. About ten mins from my house. It’s insane really. Springfield has always been a pretty troubled place but it’s like a third world country. I have had two jobs going recently in Springfield and I can tell you it’s not pretty. Scary times ahead I’m afraid.

But hey! Lock at the bright side! Another time I get to tell my wife I’m not a crazy conspiracy loon. I’m just plugged in to seeking information about the world around us and not waiting on the problems to get to big for the media to avoid talking about it any longer.

We were in Moab Utah about a month ago. The fella who wet rented a cabin from invited us to his cabin about 9:30pm to watch him “feed the animals”.

He starts tossing hot dogs off his porch into the dark then shines his flashlight toward where he tossed the hot dogs.

I’m dead serious be drew in like 25 foxes, 30 coons, 10-15 skunks. We say and watched him toss over 200! Hot dogs out to his creatures. It was cool, and if he ever passes away outside his cabin they’ll only find his bones I’m sure of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back