RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

King philip the fiths treasure !!!!

Local Dog Catchers...?

greywolf.JPG

Jeff... That picture was take awhile back... before the ... um... transformation... I think this is sorta what she looks like today... :P

429f3bfd8e74fc3a1aa5a93034cd0f3a.jpg

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO. !!!! got another one today. My partner dug another fullsize piece of eight cob !!! Breaking the news on random picture thread !!!!photo-786.JPGphoto-787.JPGIMG_1006.jpgIMG_1003.jpg
As soon as I shower up ill post a pic. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!
can you say on fire !! Hell ya !! Im so happy for my friend, coworker, and faithful treasure hunting partner !! He dug this one on his wifes birthday today. I also dug mine on my wifes birthday back in oct. WTF !!! What are the odds ???? Ill start cleaning on monday its resting in fresh water now.

Jeff... That picture was take awhile back... before the ... um... transformation... I think this is sorta what she looks like today... :P

View attachment 1539309

Wow.........I missed alot while I was fishing !!! This thread is on fire !! And that pic scares me an awful lot !!! Lol

can you say on fire !! Hell ya !! Im so happy for my friend, coworker, and faithful treasure hunting partner !! He dug this one on his wifes birthday today. I also dug mine on my wifes birthday back in oct. WTF !!! What are the odds ???? Ill start cleaning on monday its resting in fresh water now.

yeah that's nice, can you get a pic of the diver a few threads back holding it?

Gosh I hope she doesn't look like that .!! Ill just give it back !!

We skipped dinner

IMG_20160102_0187.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back