Question on Posting pics

S

SD MUDDOG

Upvote 0
do you Have Microsoft photo editor or Paint Shop ?

There are programs that enable you to compress the size of your pic files. I use microsoft office picture viewer and it has an option on it to compress my pics. I'm sure there are others, but I'm not sure what they are.

SD--
?Try setting the image size from 4.1 to VGA . But you will still have to have a photo shop program(Microsoft Picture IT, Adobe Photo Shop, Dell Picture Studio etc.)to crop each pic before you folder them.Hope this helps--GL

Thanks all. Ill give it another try with adobe Photoshop. I do have Microsoft photo editor and I also tried to save on the digicam as VGA but still to big. Compressing the pics got em down to 133k per pic from about 1mb a piece. Thanks again for all the help.

I just went through the same "learning experience". My pics were being saved as Bitmaps and I found when I converted them to Jpegs the file size would be smaller.Then I would resize to about 75% of original to acheive a managable file size.Now I just need to get a decent camera.As bad as my pics have been, the folks on this forum still show great appreciation....Thanks....Jo

Move it into Microsoft Photo Editor, Click on "IMAGE" at the top then click on "resize".

?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back