QE3 announced

Fed=good for CRHers=bad for the US dollar!

Actually, it is horrible news for us CRH'ers. With the increase in precious metal prices, it encourages more competition. When each keeper is worth less, there are some who won't bother with the hassle of the hunt. But when each keeper is worth more, everyone's mother and brother is asking for halves.

My guess silver will be hovering around $31 by the end of the year.

manipulation is still in full swing & nobody is willing to stop it.

LMAO where where all you folk before the price of Silver jumped because of the QE3 was implemented. Heck myself, Jim4silver and FreedomUIC have been talking about this on this forum for a while. Lol and I'm sorry Jeff I disagree with your $31.00 I don't believe we will see that for a while, the more printing of Currency only makes the PM's stronger and the dollar weaker even though there will be manipulation. lol My opinion of course.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/precious-metal-prices/310327-barrier-finally-broken.html

LMAO where where all you folk before the price of Silver jumped because of the QE3 was implemented. Heck myself, Jim4silver and FreedomUIC have been talking about this on this forum for a while.

Most of these responders were in the CRH'ing forum. The thread was moved as it should because it has nothing to do with CRH'ing. The same as Jim4Silver used to frequent the CRH'ing forum, don't discount that others don't visit this forum. I'm in this section at least 2-3 times a day, but rarely post. Heck, if it wasn't for the moved threads from other forums, this forum might not have any traffic.

Most of these responders were in the CRH'ing forum. The thread was moved as it should because it has nothing to do with CRH'ing. The same as Jim4Silver used to frequent the CRH'ing forum, don't discount that others don't visit this forum. I'm in this section at least 2-3 times a day, but rarely post. Heck, if it wasn't for the moved threads from other forums, this forum might not have any traffic.

Lol that's what I mean, we where usually the only ones on here along with a few others and yes Diver_Down I've seen you on here also. It's just funny to see so many on a topic on this forum. Nothing against anyone. Lol

LMAO where where all you folk before the price of Silver jumped because of the QE3 was implemented. Heck myself, Jim4silver and FreedomUIC have been talking about this on this forum for a while. Lol and I'm sorry Jeff I disagree with your $31.00 I don't believe we will see that for a while, the more printing of Currency only makes the PM's stronger and the dollar weaker even though there will be manipulation. lol My opinion of course.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/precious-metal-prices/310327-barrier-finally-broken.html

I hope your Right. Honestly I hope the $150.00 predictions come true.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...Ocean_Of_Paper_Money_To_Flood_The_System.html

this morning I checked & I have around $350 in silver coins (silver value)
I'd like it to be worth 5 times that 8-) but don't see it happening

I'm guessing when it breaks $50 the sell of will drop it back to 30

Last edited:
I hope your Right. Honestly I hope the $150.00 predictions come true.
this morning I checked & I have around $350 in silver coins
I'd like it to be worth 5 times that 8-) but don't see it happening

I'm guessing when it breaks $50 the sell of will drop it back to 30

Sorry Jeff not with an OPEN ENDED QE3. In this case I believe the dollar will just about be non existent by the end of the year and declining and PM's going up. My opinion of course.

well I'm selling silver at $360 an oz :laughing7:

ParisRoubaix said:
LCS, Craigslist, Feebay? That's a pretty good price. I'd like to get $100 a roll before I unload some. Add another $500 to the bank roll and get anothe box of halves each week.

Craigs list.

n8dagr8345 said:
This is a great point- What do you think the top end will be Bowen?

Im not completely sure but if you look at i think 40b a month inflation has to be quite large. Im hoping $1-2 each time they announce an extension

Come clean your name is really Bernanke, right

It's OK you can admit it.

Is not one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Food for thought Mr Burn-us-ake

FYI The stock market is not the economy, just thought I'd clue you in on that if you weren't aware Mr, Burn-us-ake

I would say i wish i was Mr.Bernanke but then again he's doing a better job then i could ever do as chairman as the Federal Reserve System,i would if given the opportunity,i would dedicate my life to serving the Federal Reserve ,in a perfect life i believe i would do well as being a bank regulator for the

Federal Reserve System,but until then i will continue to study,learn, and support the Federal Reserve.

Last edited:
I was excited and disappointed at the same time when I heard the news the other day.
According to this video by Mike Maloney, determining when to sell your precious metals shouldn't depend on "a certain price" but the purchasing power of your holdings... Check it out here about 55 seconds into the video:

Yea that's what I like to hear. I hope 100oz of Silver will buy me a house down the road. Lol Just a pipe dream Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back