protection for control box .

searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched Google and found...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have seen those , they are for when using the detector . I'm talking about something for protecting the control box when in transport etc . The detector would not be useable , knobs would be covered .

metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I remember reading a thread where some were using molded golf club cases for transport.

I think that a well padded bag should work best for you, don't forget the coil is also a fragile part

I've bought 2 of these. Seem to work well but really hinders reaching threshold knob on Vaquero

Mostly talking about for quick transport . Just snap around the box and go . Wonder how many people use rifle case for MD . It's cheaper lol

Mostly talking about for quick transport . Just snap around the box and go . Wonder how many people use rifle case for MD . It's cheaper lol

Dwight I just bought a couple of full length soft Tesoro cases I really like. Maybe an option for you. They're around $40 each and are great quality. Not waterproof though.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

One advantage of the rifle style cases put out by Tesoro, Whites and probably others is the fact that you can usually shorten the rod and put the whole detector and coil inside. Makes for quick back to detecting when needed.
luvsdux

Pretty sure all the brand name companies offer the gun style soft cases I got one for each machine I have they hold the extra coils cleaning tools,pinpointers whatever u wanna,bring with ya u can fit it in there instead of grabing handfulls of this & that u can put all ur excessories for each machine in a bag done.makes it really easy to transport nothing falling over dropping losing there great, & as said there $40-$50

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back